PERSEUS HE - UPS Series (10÷600 kVA)
Uninterruptible Power Supply whit High Efficiency and Low Total Cost of Ownership.
The PERSEUS HE series reduces the consumption of electricity to power loads thanks to the high efficiency> 96%.
High efficiency allows:
- Reduction of energy losses;
- Reduction of electricity used to condition technical rooms;
- Reduction of UPS operating costs.
Power Factor = 1
A power factor 1 (kVA = kW), provides up to 25% more active power, compared to a traditional UPS. Suitable for modern power supply applications with unit or capacitive power factor (for example generation of new servers) without any reduction of active power from 1 to 1 delayed.
- On-Line Double Conversion (Class VFI-SS-111)
- Power factor 1 (kVA = kW)
- Switching time 0ms
- PFC and DSP technology
- Very high efficiency (> 96%)
- Low distortion of the THD input current (<3%)
- Dual input Bypass static and manual
- Possibility to parallel up to 8 modules in parallel
- Fully digital control (rectifier, inverter, battery charger)
- ECO Mode
- Protection against overloads and short circuits
- Possibility to optimize the group of accumulator batteries
- SNMP and Alarm Contact Card (Optional)
- Communication ports: USB, RS232, RS485, Dry Contact, parallel port
Main field of application
ICT - Telecom
Emergency & Security
TVCC & Video Conference
Tower Cosphi 1
Alta Efficienza 96%
Input - Output
3P : 3P